Orto sul Terrazzo presents "ROK" the...
Orto sul Terrazzo presents "ROK" the evolution of "PRESSO". With a new attractive design, "ROK" is 35% stronger, guaranteed for 10 years, with stainless steel (instead of plastic) milk frother for cappuccino, it will arrive at your home in an elegant metal box. Ideal for a gift Christmas.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Efficient, eco-friendly, beautiful, practical, economical and silent. These are the adjectives that best describe ROK, the only really eco-friendly alternative for homemade espresso coffee:
- ROK is durable, guaranteed for 10 years (on metal parts). Its made of a reinforced aluminum alloy, 100% recyclable. The two levers and the water tank were further reinforced. This allows us to have a product warranty of 10 years!
- ROK is ecological and economic. With ROK you can save money because its cost is modest compared to other espresso machines, because it does not use expensive pods or capsules, and especially because it does not consume electricity! You will have a great coffee simply manually lowering the two levers.
- ROK does not pollute. According to the French Agency for Environment and Energy Management - ADEME, a 250 g. pack of coffee pods produces a quantity of waste 10 times greater than a traditional packaging of coffee of equal weight;
- ROK's is safe. Equipped with special rubber feet to respect your kitchen top.
- ROK is equipped. Complete with a new milk frother for cappuccino made of stainless steel (€ 17.00 worth), tamper / dispenser and a nozzle for the simultaneous preparation of two cups of coffee
- ROK is beautiful. The new design makes ROK a valuable interior piece for your home and the metal box turns it into an innovative gift idea.
Making coffee with ROK is extremely simple and fast. Just put the coffee powder into the filter, hot water in the upper cup and lower the two levers. A creamy espresso coffee will come out and it has nothing to envy to the espresso made with pod machines.
For a simple demonstration of how it works click here
With ROK you can drink your espresso at home and wherever you want: in a tent, at the end of a picnic, on the beach and on the top of a mountain. You just need a stove or a fire, good coffee powder and a bit of water.
The kit, in addition to the coffee machine, also includes:
- 1 stainless steel milk frother for cappuccino;
- 1 dispenser / coffee tamper;
- 1 nozzle for the simultaneous preparation of two coffees.
Height: 31 cm
Width: 27 cm
Depth: 20 cm
Developed pressure: from 5 to 10 bar (such as professional espresso machines)
ANNEXES: in the download section you can download the instruction manual and the original guide " How to get a perfect espresso with ROK "prepared by Orto sul Terrazzo.
The quality of the coffee produced and its sustainability increase considerably if, in addition to using Rok you will use the other coffee products offered by Orto sul Terrazzo.
No customer reviews for the moment.