With its 120 cm length, this is the...
With its 120 cm length, this is the largest container of Baclong series. It can be an interesting solution for the cultivation of kiwi, blackberries without thorns, passionflower and raspberries, as well as many verically growing vegetables (peas, beans, green beans).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Four parcels (145 liters) plants container in geotextile . This is a container specifically designed for growing with the technique of "Square gardening" (you will find a comprehensive description in the manual made by Orto sul Terrazzo "The Secrets of Square gardening" in the download section).
Dimensions: Height: 40 cm, width: 30 cm, length 120 cm.
All Bacsac containers are:
- Cheap: make a garden on your terrace with a low cost;
- Ecological: all Bacsac are made of geotextile, polypropylene double-walled 100% recyclable. Thanks to the materials used, the Bacsac ensure less water consumption than traditional containers;
- Practical: our containers, unlike traditional vegetable growing containers, are extremely lightweight and can be easily folded and stored in small spaces in the event of non-use;
- Durable: the geotextile structure is resistant to frost, heat, UV radiation, mechanical stress and tear;
- Versatile: choose the Bacsac for you. Our containers are available in many shapes and sizes;
- The ideal containers for your garden: Bacsacs are made of materials that allow the escape of excess water and retain the right degree of humidity inside while leaving the earth breathing.
No customer reviews for the moment.