The Bacsquare 4 (140 liters) is a...
The Bacsquare 4 (140 liters) is a true urban kitchen garden that, thanks to its small size, can easily be placed in small dimensions balconies. Thanks to the depth offered by this container, you can grow many types of deep root vegetables and of course herbs.
Warning: Last items in stock!
4 plots container in geotextile (140 liters) for the cultivation of vegetables and herbs. It is a container specifically designed for growing with the technique of "square gardening" (will find a comprehensive description in the manual made by Orto sul Terrazzo " Secrets of the square gardening "in the download section).
Dimensions: Height: 40 cm, width: 60 cm, length 60 cm.
All Bacsquare containers are:
- Containers with high productivity and efficiency: Bacsquare are designed to allow the cultivation through the technique of "square gardening" that allows you to achieve a level of productivity by up to 5 times a garden classic. The "square gardening" (Square Foot Gardening ) is an innovative yet simple cultivation technique (invented in 1976 by the American Mel Bartholomew) that allows you to condense the space devoted to the garden and, with the same results, reduce by 80% its size, thus containing proportionately the consumption of land, water, seeds and greatly reducing the labor necessary to its realization.
- Cheap: make a garden on your terrace with a low cost;
- Ecological: all Bacsquare are made of geotextile, polypropylene double-walled 100% recyclable. Thanks to the materials used, the Bacsquare ensure less water consumption than traditional gardens;
- Practical: our containers, unlike traditional vessels, are extremely lightweight and can be easily folded and stored in small spaces in the event of non-use;
- Durable: the geotextile used is resistant to frost, heat, UV radiation, mechanical stress and tear;
- Versatile: choose Bacsquare for you. Our containers are available in three different models: 4, 9 and 16 plots;
- The ideal containers for your garden: the Bacsquare are made of materials that allow the escape of excess water and retain the right degree of humidity inside while leaving the earth breathe.
No customer reviews for the moment.